This site is owned and operated by Jay Gaddy and the Arkansas Skatium (www.arkansasskatium.com). Your privacy is of the
utmost importance to us.
We may gather two types of information about users:
We NEVER divulge any information gathered about any individual users to any third parties.
- Information that users provide through optional, voluntary submissions. Examples of these voluntary submissions are emails you
send to us to request further information, or to apply for employment, or to register for a party. Other examples may include participation
in any polls, surveys, message boards, or requests to receive electronic newsletters. You may opt out of receiving emails from us by simply sending us
an email requesting that you no longer want us to contact you.
- Information that we gather through aggregated tracking information derived mainly from tallying page views from our server. This information
simply provides information as to which pages are viewed most often, and may include domain names, but no other personal information.
Persons who collect any of the above information are:
All of the above may be reached at 501-227-4333.
- Todd Wages (general manager): email@example.com
- Tamara Petersen (office manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jay Gaddy (owner): email@example.com
- Simone Bellamy (webmaster): firstname.lastname@example.org
Our address is:
1311 Bowman Road
Little Rock, AR 72211
In accordance with the Federal Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will not knowingly request personal
information from anyone under the age of 13. Should we receive a request for information from a child known to be under the age of 13, in accordance
with COPPA, we will not collect the child's email address, but we may respond to this one-time request for information, then we will delete the email
address from our files. If a child known to be under the age of 13 makes a request for a newsletter or to be on our regular email list, we will respond to
the child that we need his or her parents to contact us so that we may get the parent's permission to continue to communicate with said child.
Again, we NEVER divulge any information gathered about any individuals to any third parties. All information gathered is kept strictly within the
Arkansas Skatium rink and is for rink use only.
Return to our Home page.